Monday, October 20, 2014

Island to visit, Langkawi be my first

19/10/2014


Hi, I'm here to write my diary again. This time, it's a trip to Pulau Langkawi. I had to drive alone to Sri Kembangan to meet my friend, Louis. I started my journey at 1030 and reached his house at 1300. Due to some "technical problems", my friends and I reach KL Sentral approximately 1 hours late than expected. However, everything turned out to be okay. We took Sky Bus to Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 (KLIA2) and waited for departure. It's my first time boarding aeroplane and I felt excited about it. At first, I don't really like the way of waiting at departure sectors. The seat of Air Asia aeroplane also quiet small and I don't feels comfortable at all. Perhaps, it's my first time boarding aeroplane after all. Once the plane started its engine, my feeling turned out to being quiet excited. I'm curious about the function in every part of the airplane. How such of a big thing can fly up above the sky? In addition of adding such amount of passengers. Suddenly, I felt engineers really did an awesome job in the past. I don't speak much, I only mumble about how the airplane's wings function and the moment it soared up above the sky, I stunned. The sky was wonderful. It's white, soft, cotton-like shape. However, about 20 minutes of flight, a captain informed us that the weather was not as expected and reminded us to take some precautions steps. After the plane stopped, we called for car rental (pre-order) and check in motel. Here's some photos of the sky and motel.






No comments:

Post a Comment