Sunday, October 12, 2014

Trip and Fall

Friday, 10/10/2014
0615 ~ 1300
Tired and exhausted. Yea, spend the other night drinking tea with friends. Yet, excited to visit the place where I heard a lots and manage to spend a night there. Where is it? Muar The Royal City, of course. However! Before that, I manage to spend few hours in Tangkak and it's famous waterfall spot, Gunung Ledang. The water, oh my holy god! It's so cold. The plunge pool of the waterfall is so deep that I can't reach the floor with my own feet. Caution must be taken, because the strong downwards stream almost drown me. Well, it's morning after all. Frost bite hand can't held camera. =)
I wanted to reach the floor of the plunge pool. Yes, I admit I can't. =P

Leaves fall from tree as soon as wind blew, this give a soft and relaxing feeling

1300 ~ 1500
Soon, I arrived at the Glutton Street, Muar. My opinion is the place appear to be very, I repeat very muggy. Perhaps, due to haze or maybe right under the sun, I don't know. Still, I manage to enjoy every little food out of the street that's been so famous in Muar Town. There were varieties of food I enjoy much at the street, such as Fried Oyster and Otak Otak. Additionally, the street brings some nostalgic feeling. Just like classic Chinese town 50 years back then. Perhaps, due to old building where I came to notice that the oldest is 1756 built. There were few photo of food I've taken :
Roasted Pork : : 烧肉

Roasted Pork & Roasted Chicken Rice : : 烧肉烧鸡饭

Fried Oyster : : 豪煎

Pork Satay : : 猪肉沙爹

Otak Otak

 Salted Pork Ears : : 猪肉卤耳

Chrysanthemum Tea : : 菊花茶
1500~2100
Soon after, I went to check in the hotel booked earlier. Well, grateful mind speaks "Rest Time". Perhaps, I've been so old that I can't manage to get through entire day without a power nap. Anyone found out that I was joking? Haha. I've slept for few hours. Yeah, a complete waste of time and I couldn't resist the "gravitational pull" of the bed with an addition of air-conditioner efforts. (Perfect temperature to hibernate). I should get enough rest before I manage to travel. I went to have my dinner in my friends house. Although, there were no pictures taken but I still wanted to say, a completely tasty food made by friend's parents. Special thanks to them for giving me such a delicious meal to end my day with. His house, a WOW factor, was big. A kampung style kind of house, although lack of wooden wall. Also, his house was full of old, ancient antique yet functional. I'm really impressed. I only manage to take pictures of his pet. Shame on me. xP
The hotel I lived in. Simple yet comfortable.
It's telling me that "No matter who you're, you came to my house. I'm watching you"

Chicks, a lots of chicks and they were cute!
2100 ~ The End of the Day
After having such a wonderful meal, I went to Tanjung Emas Park. I personally felt the park was crowded, pretty place with astonishing well-designed building structure. The night was accompanied with round, beautiful, perfectly circle moon. The view from Tanjung Emas was directly towards Muar first bridge, and it gave a cheerful color during the night. Not to mention, plenty of activities can be carried out there such as bubble blowing, RC car, night-time photo capturing. There's plenty of people blowing bubbles and playing RC car though. Not to mention, majority were dating under such magnificent, romantic night. Night view around the area was nice. I manage to get some picture out of the nice view. Upon all of it, this place deserve some rating.
White Clock Building, looking as if White House version in M'sia.

The night view at Tanjung Emas (Muar River View)

Along the side walk, there were many couples dating here.

As mention, a beautiful, magnificent round moon appear on the night sky.

The L.E.D artificial around appear to give the environment more romantic atmosphere.
The End of Page
Here, I would like to share some information to people who like to travel here in the future.
All the jokes or words above are not suppose to offend anyone who read this. If there really such things, I apologize fully. Above image are edited/changed using Fotor editor and shall not be as real as the original piece of image.

Gunung Ledang, Tangkak (Ophir Mount)
GPS coordinates : 

2°21'22.1"N 102°37'53.5"E

Glutton Street, Muar.
GPS coordinates :

2°02'21.4"N 102°34'08.8"E

Tanjung Emas, Muar
GPS coordinates :

2°02'48.8"N 102°33'19.9"E


Special thanks to :
My friends that accompanied me to have this cheerful, memorable, happy visit to Muar town together. (Ms.Soh,Ms.Ling,Ms.Brietta,Ms.Gan,Mr.Wong,Mr.Tan,Mr.Chong). Full name were not used to avoid any misused of persons name on internet. Thanks for everything.

"We are always waiting for the perfect moment,
Why not take a moment and turn it perfect, instead."


1 comment:

  1. It has been a very long time you didn't update this.
    Nice pictures, enjoys=)

    ReplyDelete